Get the Beautiful Smile You've Always Wanted with Dental Veneers. Veneers are custom-made thin shells individually crafted and bonded to the front surface of the teeth. They are made in various color shades to match your natural tooth color.
Get the Beautiful Smile You've Always Wanted with Dental Veneers
Veneers are custom-made thin shells individually crafted and bonded to the front surface of the teeth. They are made in various color shades to match your natural tooth color.
Dental veneers can be used to correct a wide range of dental issues, such as:
- Stained teeth that can’t be whitened by bleaching
- Chipped, cracked, or worn teeth
- Uneven spaces or a large gap between the upper front teeth
What are the benefits of Veneers?
Getting Veneers is a simple option to improve your smile with a natural look
- They help boost confidence!
- Improve Natural appearance
- Provide durable and long-lasting results
Types of Veneers:
There are two main types of veneers:
- Porcelain veneers - Very durable and stain-resistant. Require tooth reduction for placement.
- Composite veneers - Less invasive since they require less removal of natural teeth. Affordable option.
Veneers are made of different materials. Your dentist will help you choose the material that best suits your needs.
What is the treatment process like?
Consultation & Tooth Preparation
- Exam and imaging to determine candidacy
- Shade matching for the new veneer color
- Minor reshaping of teeth needing veneers
- Taking impressions of the teeth for the veneers
- The custom veneers are bonded to the prepared teeth
- Etching and polishing are done as required
- Periodic checkups to ensure they stay bonded
If getting Veneers abroad, the entire treatment process usually takes 1 round trip with a minimum of 8 days for both phases.
Who is a candidate?
The best candidates for veneers are patients who want to remove or repair specific dental imperfections. However, there are some circumstances where you might not be a good candidate for this procedure, such as:
- Misaligned bite or teeth in need of orthodontic treatment
- Ongoing and untreated bruxism
- Lack of adequate enamel depth
- Oral infections and tooth decay
- Patients who have not completed their jaw development
How much does it cost?
Globalcare connects you with high-quality providers and clinics offering affordable Porcelain Veneers in Mexico for US Dental Tourists, as the cost of quality porcelain veneers abroad in Mexico is much more economical than in the US.
Some examples of affordable porcelain veneers costs in Mexico:
- Porcelain veneers in Mexico: $250 - $800 per tooth
- Porcelain veneers in the USA: $1000 - $2000 per tooth
We facilitate access to the most affordable and high-quality porcelain veneers in locations like Cancun for US patients wanting beautiful smile makeovers at budget prices. Our services include:
- Vetted dentists and certified veneers facilities in Mexico
- Dental veneer packages covering travel, procedures, stay
- Support throughout the dental tourism experience
Schedule a consultation with an experienced Veneer dentist to determine if you are suitable for Veneers.